Tuesday, September 25, 2007

my first helper





I can't believed I'm pregnant! Feel so blessed, so excited, quit scared ..oopss. I don't know anything about being and feeling pregnant! hmmm.. I have to know, but how? ahmm confused, irritated and tense, I watch TV just to relaxed and clear my mind a little bit. Then, I heard Ms. Carmina Villaroel, I think its a 'SIS' episode apparently talking about pregnancy. I got really interested and watch them seriously. Ms Villaroel mentioned that when she was pregnant she had this book '' WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU'RE EXPECTING''. She said, she got a lot of help, relief and information about her pregnancy.

So after a day or so, I search for this book, but having a hard time finding one. I went to SM & National Bookstore but I haven't spot even a page of it. What I saw was a handbook at National Bookstore it has a "What to Expect" on his cover so i bought it with second thought. I was so excited when I got home only to find out that it was a book for baby sitters. I was a little bit dissappointed but still I read the book. I was amazed so many info's about childcare and safety, I think I was wrong judging it, it was a good book after all.

0 comments: