Saturday, December 17, 2011

I love to Travel

Travel has been one of my most favorite words in the world, not only that I really love doing it but it has been one of my favorite stress relievers since I started working. But sometimes even though I’m over stress I don’t get the chance to move around and leave my work place because I need to finish some tasks and I have to be responsible on some operations.

I’m really saddened on moments like that but I have no choice. Sometimes one must sacrifice just for someone to live even if it costs its own happiness.

But of course, I don’t want to be the slave of my work forever but if only I have the choice I would definitely travel anywhere around the world just to make myself and my family happy. I think most of you here reading this post or visiting my blog would love to travel as well. Who wouldn't right? Especially if it entails great memories, beautiful places and delicious foods. :)

0 comments: