Saturday, December 17, 2011

All About Being Married

A friend of mine had a little chit chat a while ago. She is actually newly married and she was asking me some pointers and what married couples usually get into.

Well, of course I told her some issues that they might encounter during their married life. From financial, emotional, spiritual and social aspects their lives which will be very much different from their single living. After relaying that to her she ask me some private stuff that is usually very common on married couples. I answered some of her queries from where to buy some lingerie to how to use Massage Gel. Lol!

Truthfully speaking I am really not into that kind of stuff because of the fact that I’m really a very timid girl. Also my husband is always not in the house to lure me always. Lol! Anyways, enough of that stuff I don’t want to deal with that kind of topic today. Lol!

0 comments: