Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Precious Books

Hi guys!

It’s been a long time since I’ve updated my blogs! Urgh! I’m really sorry for that but I really need to attend some personal matters on my side of town!

Anyways, I really have so many things to tell you and I bet you’ll really be surprised with my big revelation. Lol! :) So much for that! I’m actually at home right now and thought of gathering my stuffs with my spare time. I never thought I have so many books in my closet that some of them I’ve read like a hundred times already. Lol!

Now, I’m thinking should I keep these or sell books?

Hmm… I ‘m still undecided on that part because I really treasure my books because not only they give me the entertainment and the knowledge I need but they are also my stress busters. But I think I would still keep these precious... will see! :)



0 comments: