Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Getting Old

OMG! It’s June already! Which mean only a month to go and I’ll be leaving my twenties! Huhuhu… Does this means that I need to start taking anti-aging supplements? Oh no!

Ugrh! I can’t believe I’m turning 30 this year! It was just like yesterday when I was still enjoying my life as student and now I’m a working mother and wife (which is more fulfilling of course). But sometimes, I really miss being young, you know the comfort and joy of nothing to worry about. I think you guys know what I’m saying right? Well,
I’m not saying I want to go back and just stay young forever, I just missed the feeling.. :)

Oh well, everything is a lot different now and I say everyday is a challenge and I should make everything worthwhile because it’s not only “me” who will be dealing with it. :)

0 comments: