Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Eat Less to Save?

I admit it’s been centuries since my husband and I dined out. Pitiful! I know, I know..

But things got a little busier at our end and we decided to cut-off some of our unnecessary expenses for us to save money ( well, after the “BB” of course hihi ). Money that we will be spending for our dream house. :)

Yup! Yup! I’ve been talking about it since I started blogging but till now no house has been build! Lol! And it’s all because of our spending habits! Urgh! So, one night, hubby and I agreed on cutting the eating out part for a while…

And for now, I’ll just post some of our old “eating-out” photos (@ Pancake House) that I really miss doing… :)

1 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

I miss Pancake house. I love their clubhouse sandwich, pan chicken and potato salad.