Friday, August 28, 2009

Life is not Easy

I’m currently at the office but my mind is set- off to something else. Quite frankly, I feel lazy and annoyed! Urgh! “Lazy – to do some office works and Annoyed – to hubby! :(”


I don’t really know why but there is something different about him lately, I felt that something is wrong between us but he insisted that everything is fine! Then why do I feel like this? Is there really a problem or am I just getting crazy? Hayy ewan!

I really want to talk to him and settle things soon! :,(

1 comments:

MiLeT said...

uy pisabyan u yan. though, it might not be a big deal, at mapapapraning kamo towards your husband, it still nice to get to talk to each other.

remember, you are lucky to have your husband on your side. yaku, even though i want to talk to him lagi ali pwede. d ba? atin kaming distance for the barrier. come to think of it.