Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weekend Snapshots: Mt. Samat Shrine

Hi guys! How was your weekend? Mine was pretty tiring..

We went to Bataan yesterday to scout some beaches for our summer getaway this March. But before we drive on to our destination, we thought of checking out Mt. Samat Shrine.

And here are the shots:


We're here!!!

And up we go!!!


We are literally on the arms of the cross! :)

Simply breathtaking! :)


The view was simply amazing and heel breaking!lol! Though my acrophobia suddenly burst to its maximum level because of the view downhill, the experience was simply outstanding.

Whoa! Now, tell me about your weekend? :)

12 comments:

Dora said...

Nice scenery! U must have had a great time there! :)

Anonymous said...

We've been there in Mt. Samat and were shocked to know that there were no available public vehicles going there. IT's a good thing that we were able to hitchhike but only after we walked a long time way.

Anonymous said...

I've never been at the shrine but I have passed by Mt. Samat one cold night during our team building in Bataan.

~ Mhay ~ said...

Eds, ang ganda naman dito..planning for summer getaway na pala kau ha :)

Anonymous said...

Fun time you had,sis! Nice photos too;-)

MaR said...

Gorgeous scenery and fantastic pictures, thanks for sharing!! and happy ws :)

SASSY MOM said...

Nice view. I actually haven't been there. It must be loads of fun.

MiLeT said...

wow, ang ganda naman jan. at least nakapagbreak ka from work, sis!

Kero said...

wow! will definitely add this place on our next Pinas vacay. The scenery is amazing! check out my WS here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

wow!! I've been in Corregidor,and I think it's in part of Bataan, but not in Mt. Samat,ganda ng mga pictures!
WeekendSnapshot

Other Side said...

Great your post,Drop smile :) in weekend, dont forget to save forest :) http://sidethinkings.blogspot.com/

Cecile said...

wow, reminds me when I was still single, we went up the cross with all my friends, we have fun and great time!