Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Should I or Not?

My mind is so occupied with so many thoughts lately.

I felt that I have so much to do at work but I realized that I can’t execute them all in one sitting or even have it done in a few days. And as a plus to my pressures, I’ve been sleepless for 2 nights now because Aj has been sick due to colds. Urgh!

Well, I thought that would be it for this week when suddenly my online friend Faye emailed me about something.. something that I’ve been longing to have for months! lol!

She’s offering me to buy these babies… :)

I know I should be saving like I mentioned before on my previous posts. But what can I do I really what to own even one of these Coach Bags, especially the prices are cheaper than store prices. ( I want to buy both actually! Well, to save from shipping narin! Lol! )

Hmmm… {*thinking-thinking*}

So should I or should I not? Hirap! :)


14 comments:

MiLeT said...

mahirap na desisyon yan. well, maybe you can both para mainspire ka sa work. just make sure may matitira pa sa savings mo ;)

Anonymous said...

@Milet, you're right sis! I'll take note of that. Thanks again :)

Beth said...

i love the second one. pero ganda din nung first! hayyy...sarap mamili pag mdami money!!!

Cecile said...

pretty nice purse, hope to own one someday :-)!

Anonymous said...

@Elizabeth, yes sis pag maraming money.. pro mahirap pag konti lang money! hahah :)

Anonymous said...

@Cecile, yes sis you'll have one of this soon! I'm pretty sure of it! :)

Raymond - Rhia said...

hi eds. the bags are gorgeous. love the second one :) if you feel like you deserve having any of those bags, go purchase it.

Anonymous said...

@Rhia, thanks rhia... yeah, i think i deserve it kaso ngguilty ako dhil sobrang pricey ;)

Vanniedosa said...

eds!!! get one. sayang its so pretty :) ahahahaha (B.I) ba?

Anonymous said...

@vannie, waaaaa sis! do u think i should na? Oo nga sayang nga eh... thanks sa pa BBI sis hahah :)

Gorgeous MUM said...

if it's cheap, why not buy it! if you're saving, maybe just get one. it's hard when you let it go and regret it. and if you can't stop thinking about it, go and get it! hahaha!

Anonymous said...

@Sheng, Ur all right sis! Kaya para matapos na go for it! haha :)

Sherry said...

if you gonna use it go buy it. I have so many bags but I use only one or two

caryn said...

buy! a coach bag is always a sound investment ;-)