Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Question of the week #51

1. How’s the week going on so far?
+ A little toxic! My boss new plant is opening next week and we have so much to do! Plus Aj has some colds again. Urgh!

2. Would you rather love or be loved?
+ Well, I want both because having them both in my life is the best feeling I had since I was born.

3. How do you feel when you hear a friend completely butchering a story?
+ I just listen and comment afterwards…

4. If you could have a recorder which would make a DVD or video tape of your dreams, would you use it?
+ Yes, definitely. I would really love to have a compilation of my dreams :)

5. Have you ever had a dream about being a place you’ve never been, and days or years later, you end up there?

+ Hmmm… I think not. When I was younger I dream of snow and hails but somehow I haven’t seen any of that in the Philippines!lol! Maybe in a few years…

6. Do you sit at your computer and eat snacks and have refreshments to drink?
+ Sometimes, when I really need a break with my office loads.

7. Which is more true: everything matters or nothing matters?
+ Hmm…For me.. Everything matters in this world. It’s like everything that will and has happen in my life has something to do with my future. :)

8. What was the last thing you gave up on?
+ Blogging everyday! Lol! Because of my back logs at work that I need to attend first. ;)And lastly look for some tv stands.

9. Can the love of a person really make you change?
+ I think so especially if that change would make a better person..

10. Any plans for the weekend yet?
+ We’ll be heading to the beach this Saturday! Yes! :)

Join us here.

3 comments:

Ozzy's Mom said...

wow, beach :) buti ka pa. have fun eds!

mari said...

parang same tayo ng thought sa #7
enjoy ur weekend eds :)

Anonymous said...

Ako din napanaginipan ko na meron snow dito sa Pinas pero malabong mangyare yun sa ngayon hehehe.

Have fun at the beach.