Saturday, March 28, 2009

Photo Hunt : HANDS



This me and my son's hands...

I made this layout when my son was around 1 year old. I was on his play pen (with him) just to make this shot! Lol! ;)

So memorable.. so precious ...

This is actually an advanced post for this week's photo hunt. I thought of putting this up now because I'll be away tomorrow for our summer getaway at the beach. Well, I bet we'll be having so much fun tomorrow because of our plan to island hop and stuff. Though, it would be so much if we have can have a free stay at hotel as well. lol! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful. Precious take on the theme, happy weekend :)

Sherry said...

wow so cute! :P

imelda said...

cute but so meaningful photo u have here. i love it.

Apple said...

sis, idol kita! am going to have my own weekly photos published too.. :)