Friday, March 22, 2013

I Love Shopping on Streets

I admit I love shopping! :) Shopping to me is a stress reliever. As some of you know, I am a working mom and I usually spend most of my day inside a cubicle. Many people thought that working inside the office is cool and fun especially because of the compensation it has. Well, at some point it is but most of the time working with tons of paper works, computations and decision making is a very tiring and stressful job. No wonder in my 11 years of working I never fail to experience mild headaches and backaches. Lol! 

That is why every payday I usually go out and shop. Not only to buy the things we need but to ease the tensions that I had from the office. As a working mom, 24 hours is not enough to do everything. After work I am still hoping to bond with my kids but because I’m so tired I usually end up lying in bed resting. With regards to some of my mommy tasks like buying stuffs for my kids I usually buy on online stores for more convenience. But after a year of doing that I finally realized that buying online doesn’t have all the good stuffs. Not only that I don’t see the real item it also hinders me to interact with the people I love. With that realization, I stop shopping online to have a perfect view of what the offline world has to offer plus I was able to bond more with my family and friends for I invite them whenever I shop especially when I do my shopping at Danks Street Plaza.

Don’t you just love shopping in a plaza where it has everything you need. From gourmet and grocery food stores, spas, outdoor cafĂ©, pharmacy, medical centre and many others. Well, I do and that is what I am doing right now. :)

0 comments: