Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Finally! My Very Own Business Card

As some of you know I have a new boss here in our office. She came from a well-known company and she is an expert in the field of marketing. Actually, she is my boss’s wife and they decided that she should be the one managing their own business especially because she has more background on office management and corporate issues. Well, I think they were right because after a month of her management things were a little bit proper now.

Just like today, she told me to print business cards of hers and mine as well so that we can have identification and a contact hub that our clients and suppliers can use. Well, I would love to have my very own business card; it makes me feel that I really own a position in their company. Lol!

0 comments: