Monday, September 10, 2012

Buy a Shirt and make Baby Yvan Healthy

A little help for the little man.

I first saw him at my social account.

My heart really melted when I saw baby Yvan’s condition. I just couldn't bear a little baby suffering at a very young age.  :(


" Baby Yvan was born premature last April 12, 2012. He has a respiratory distress syndrome and was also suffering from different complications of neonatal pneumonia. Unfortunately, he was also diagnosed with a chronic lung condition called Broncho Pulmonary Dysplasia. "

Please who love and want to help him made some ways to accumulate funds for his checkups and medication. One of which is selling shirts.

I hope those kind hearted who visits and read my blogs can have the time reading this and help this baby. He badly needs our help.

Let’s help baby Yvan grow healthy and be a normal boy in the years to come. :)

~ PLEASE BUY A SHIRT, LET"S HELP THIS BABY HAVE A HAPPY HEALTHY FUTURE ~

0 comments: