Sunday, April 1, 2012

Leading Provider of Conference Venues and Seminar Rooms

I was so busy this morning for my boss gave me a special task that is actually not included in my job description. Well, it’s not that I’m complaining but somehow some parts of my daily work tasks are not really my job. Though I know that they are just some “extra sugar” in my coffee as an administrative officer I still have no choice but to do them and finish them as directed by my boss.

Just like this morning, when my boss asked me to search on how we can reserved some conference venues Canberra rooms on his club next conference. You see, he was a newly elected officer of the Rotary Club of Businesses here in our city and because of that he was tasked to be in charge of the venue of their major conference this December. Maybe that is why he was so excited and aggressive to finish everything earlier than expected. He asked me if I can help him with the whole task and because I want to impress him and I still said yes even though I don’t have any experiences on event management.

Fortunately for me I have a friend who has some background on that kind of aspect. I asked her on how to do it and immediately gave me a link that I can study and review. She also told me to check out Cliftons website, a well known leading provider of computer training, conference and seminar rooms. I gathered that data he wanted and emailed them tonight. Hopefully, he can read them early tomorrow and approve them as well.


1 comments:

Nadine Serum said...

Excellent products from you, man. I have grasp your stuff past to and you are simply excessively out of this world. I in reality like what you’ve gained here, unquestionably like what you are stating and the course in which you express it. You make it charming and you still deal with to keep it savvy. I cant hold up to peruse far additional from you. This is quite a marvelous web space.