Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hubby's New Purchase : A VS 336 Floorstanding Loudspeaker

The husband went home with this VS 336 Floorstanding Loudspeaker that he has been eying for months now.


Unlike the other stereo speakers this VS 336 was made to give a space permitting mode. Floorstanding loudspeakers are the systems of choice for high-end home entertainment. They are in a way more accurate and have an amazing sound staging than others. They add more presence in home theaters and create an outstanding sound that every home owner would definitely love.

Well, I was really curious on how my husband had purchase this speakers without my knowledge. Especially that I am the one who handles our finances. Hmmm.. Maybe he got them from a friend and had them in terms or maybe he got some bonus pay at work at decided to satisfy his cravings. Oh well, whatever it is I sure hope this will end his spending streak in terms of entertainment systems. Lol!

0 comments: